Monday 7 December 2009

Wonderful Holiday

This is very beautiful holiday ispent him. Ispent this holiday in saudi arabia in Al.Tayef. Ispent three days in Al.tayef. In the first day in this holiday went to amountain . Stay four houres with my friend after that climbed amountain. After aclimbed i ate adinner and came back my home.
In the second day go to (Al.Tayef park)and watched afilm in park cinema .in the evining imet my friend in apark. after that go to amusic party. In the third day went to airport and met my uncle and came back with my uncle my home .This is avery wonderful holiday i spent in saudi arabia.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amin,
    I like how you wrote about your Eid holiday in Saudi Arabia. I have been there several times, but never visited AlTayf. They say it is a nice cool area, isn't it?
    When you write on your own words, this is called writing in English. You need to re-edit your post to check spacing between words and sentences, punctuation and capitalization.
    Please ask my help during the lab session. I will be delighted to help you.
    Teachr Hala

    ReplyDelete