Monday 7 December 2009

Important Person

I'd like to talk about my famous person personally which is my Father, he's a really great person, grew and lived almost his whole life in Alshmalya a.k.a. the northern part of Sudan, but during the mid 90's we moved to KSA, he's been working hard to achieve his goals and ambitious, and to make a better life for our family.
He's 60 years old but he's still healthy as a horse, im really gratefull for having a person like him in my life, and he plays a very important role in it, he never let us down, and never shouted or beat me up, because he believes thats the wrong way to punish people, because teenagers these days dont learn from their mistakes, he has so many good aspects, he's very kind and generous to everyone around him, i'd never give my dad or trade him for anything no matter what it was.

1 comment:

  1. Amin,
    I will not accept this post as you copied and pasted from the Wikipedia.

    Please re-edit it and write it on your own words.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete