Wednesday 23 December 2009

My mobile.


My mobile model is nokia n78, I've bought it last year, and it's still with me, i really like it, i use zain chip, because its cheaper and has many features and offers.
I use it mainly for texting, I send and receive about 20-30 texts day, i charge about 30sdg per week and that covers all my weekly calls and texts, and I also call my family in KSA which is abit costing since im doing an international call, there are many side effects for using the mobile for long time such as, headaches and heartaches, thats why i advice to not use it for long,
teenagers these days use it the wrong way, instead of listening to quran or anasheed or poems they fill it with songs and videos.

1 comment:

  1. Well done!
    I love your post and how you use your mobile!
    Is Zain chip cheaper than Sudani? Thanks for letting me know!
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete